Get Help

If you or someone you know is in danger or needs immediate help, call 911.

If you are not in immediate danger, we are here to help. If you've experienced sexual violence, sexual assault, dating/domestic violence or stalking, confidential support and guidance is available to you.

Confidential Resources

The offices noted below provide confidentiality. A report to these resources does not constitute official notice to the University about potential policy violations. Without additional action by the individual, discussions with members of these offices will not result in any action by the University to resolve the expressed concerns.

Campus Advocacy Resources & Education (CARE) 

Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)

Office of the Ombuds

Faculty and Staff Assistance Program

Where to Report

Title IX Office

UCR Police Department